Wednesday, September 22, 2010

When You Don't Know What to Say:

...talk about food, fragrances, and clothes, right? =)

Chocolate Chip Cookie Sweet Rolls Alright. This is insane. I haven't tried them yet (and I do want to place some emphasis on the word 'yet'), but sheesh, don't they look delicious?







Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer Fall is upon us, friends. Isn't that great news? I love that God ordains a cool (literally and not so literally) change after such a hot summer. It's such a reminder to me of His love. Well, another reminder of His goodness and mercy towards me is the fact that He makes the ingredients that compose Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamers that begin to creep out of their respective hiding places during the months of September, October, and November. If you're cheap (like me!) and can't spend $4 for one cup of coffee, buy a similar tasting creamer from your local grocer for way less the price!






Pumpkin Pie Bars I haven't tried these exact bars, but Joy the Baker has me chomping at the bit to get my hands on all the ingredients and get to work to constructing these.( I have also had my eye on another recipe that uses a yellow cake mix to make these but I have misplaced it!)  She describes a similar feeling about when the fall comes and the urge to bake something with pumpkin. I relate. I've already told you.





Shea Cashmere So, obviously this isn't food. This is my favorite body cream ever! Have you tried it? It's sorta pricey, but totally worth it. Actually, right now, Bath & Body Works has the hand cream on sale for $6. You should pop in there and test it out. Seriously. I don't think you will be disappointed.




 



Almond Cookie Candle I am currently burning this in my house. It smells so yummy! I am all about candles that smell like food. =) I love walking into the house and smelling this scent. It isn't too strong, so if you don't like overpowering scents but just want a little *something*, this would be perfect.











Hopefully, I won't be pregnant for the duration of the fall (my due date was Monday), but just in case, I have spotted some pretty cute fall fashion tips for this fall from Pregnancy Fashion. On this site, they showcase five trends that will be sure to be fashionable and comfortable for the fall.




Okay, well that is all I have for now. I am hastily preparing for the arrival of the Womb-Dweller.

Grace & Peace!

4 comments:

iarepilotswife said...

Pumpkin Pie Creamer is my favorite! I wait for it all year long. And yes, this frugal girl DOES spend the money on it.

I was thinking about you today, wondering how you were feeling. Glad to hear you're well.

Now I'm hungry.

Jessica said...

Hey you!
I am glad that you also joy in Pumpkin Pie Creamer. =)

I am feeling...miserable. Ha! I am so ready for this baby to come out. I know you probably relate. =)

Thanks for thinking of me.
How are you guys doing? Enjoying your new city? How are YOU feeling?

Appollo Schloss said...

You are too funny! It was a joy to see your smiling face today even thought it was as brief.

I must add that you have been one of the most trendy prego people I've ever known, and I know a lot of people since we move so frequently. You may tie with my friend Danae, but she's super cute too. :)

Jessica said...

YOU are the funny one, friend. It was so nice to see you too! And sorta comical. How was the pool? I would have loved to have gone...it's so hot outside. I can't wait for cooler temps. =)

Thanks for the trendy comment. It is so hard to try to look nice when you feel yucky. =)