Sunday, February 12, 2012

Quick...

Hello there, Dear Reader.


I have a few spare moments and so I thought that I would write to you concerning my current stage of life. There are FOUR children now in the Caldwell household. One now 17 and  is away in Mississippi, though, pretty regularly (attending school and such). The other is almost 3 (in May) and has such a personality-- he's pretty much amazing most of the time. Another is almost a year and a half and is beginning to communicate with words more regularly. He is spunky and a hoot. The newest member will be five weeks on Wednesday is so pretty and so cuddly.

I adore each of these kiddos so much! My life has changed with this newest addition. I have felt the weight of having three kids under the age of three. It's been tough, but God's grace has certainly sustained me. I have realized what's important and what's not. Kitchen floor being clean when I go to bed at night: NOT important. Everyone having eaten: IMPORTANT. Having all of the laundry done before B gets home from work: NOT important. Everyone having clothes on when B gets home from work: IMPORTANT (sorta). You see?

Hope this post finds you well, friend.
Until next time...

4 comments:

I Are Pilots Wife said...

Congratulations on your new baby daughter! She's adorable!

And I just stopped by to wish you a happy Valentine's Day. Miss you!

Jessica said...

Miss you too!
=)

Appollo Schloss said...

You are doing a great job Jess!

Jessica said...

Thanks, Po. You're inspiring. =)