Sunday, February 26, 2012

Favorite Things


 West Elm. Love this bedding and headboard. Gahhh. The store is amazing. I had the chance to visit one in real life while I was in ATL visiting my sister. Loved it.


Essie nail polish. I love all of the colors, but mostly I love the quality of the polish itself. Nice. Doesn't chip easily. But it is quite pricey... for polishing at home, I mean. 

Do I really need to explain? I take myself on dates to Publix frequently.



JCrew. I really like their clothes. It's pretty pricey for me, but I still stalk their website and try to model their trends. (This girl is cute and I LOVE her glasses!)




 'nuff said. =)

Weird photo, but this is a three hundred and sixty degree view of the Flying Biscuit in Midtown (ATL).Bethany lives there in ATL now and we visited this restaurant. Oh myyyy.





Love Whole Foods. I hear we may be getting on in Pensacola. On Airport Blvd?

3 comments:

BeckyJ said...

Oy yes, West Elm is drool worthy. I have so many things on my wish list at that site, just waiting for sales. And I didn't know we might be getting a Whole Foods! Oh I hope so!

Becca said...

We heard that a Whole Foods was coming as well!

Appollo Schloss said...

It reminds me of the song, "these are a few of my favorite things".