Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Grace, Elipitical, and Therapy

Hey sweet reader.
I hate that I am always beginning my posts by apologizing for the lack of writing these days. I hate it, but it is just the nature of my life these days. Things are busy, but really good. I usually have a little bit of time to myself each day in which I have opted to read, do a thirty minute workout, and/or nap. I sometimes catch up on laundry or prep for supper during that little bit. Anyway, the point is that I have not budgeted time to blog. I need to. I enjoy it. It's free therapy, sorta, right?

I am reading a really fabulous book that I must recommend to you. It's called "Give Them Grace" by Elyse Fitzpatrick and Jessica Thompson. If you have children, want to have children, or are around children much, you *must* read this. Seriously. Not exaggerating when I say that this book has changed me. It is so rare that books these days aid in the process of sancitifcation (not like in centuries before, where Puritan writers really broke into something that has had a profound impact on believers), but this one does. I am not saying that it has Puritan style, but it is so seeded with the Word that it is really helpful. Read it. You won't be sorry.

We got an eliptical. For free. Yep. Free. Can you believe it? A friend was getting rid of hers and she graciously let us have it. I have been able to workout during naptime. So nice. I am only doing thirty minutes a day, but so far, I have been really pleased.

Alright, I am off.
Until next time...

No comments: