Thursday, March 10, 2011

Don't Hold Your Breath...

Not that anyone is holding his/her breath, but I haven't written in a while... and I have to confess, I miss blogging. I wish that I could commit to writing more often. There are *so* many thoughts running through my simple head and I would love to express them through this venue and have feedback.

This blog isn't serving as a journal; instead, it's just a way to write about the topics that sometimes enter my head and seem (to me) blog-worthy.

But during the day, I rarely have time to write. On the off chance that I do, I end up succumbing to posts like today's... 

Random things I like right now:

* "Here For You" Passion's latest music. There are several songs that, when they are playing, I have to stop what I am doing and raise my hands & sing loudly to the Lord. My soul needs to hear my voice & heart declare these truths that are sung about on this CD. Relate? Caleb of course is right there beside me with his hands up, saying, "Jessssuuuusss!"  Ha! Out of the mouths of children, y'all!

Forever Reign, by Kristian Stanfill

You are Good, You are Good when there is nothing good in me.
You are love/ You are love/ on display for all to see
You are light/You are light/ when the darkness closes in
You are hope/ You are hope/ You have covered all my sin. 

You are Peace/You are peace/when my fear is crippling. 
You are true/You are true/even in my wondering
You are joy/You are joy/You're the reason that i sing. 
You are life/You are life/ in You death has lost its sting.

Lord, I'm running to Your arms/I'm running to Your arms.
The riches of Your love will always be enough.
Nothing compares to Your embrace. 
Light of the world, forever reign!

You are more/You are more/ than my words will ever say
You are Lord/You are Lord/ All creation will proclaim
You are here/You are here/In Your presence I am made whole. 
You are God/You are God
...of all else I'm letting go.

My heart will sing no other name: Jesus, Jesus
Oh let it be true.
My heart will sing no other name: Jesus, Jesus.
Let it be true.
Jesus!

You should download this right away from iTunes. 


*Thesaurus.com.'s word of the day. Today's word: ersatz. Meaning? Being a substitute or imitation. 

* My sister's blog: www.321bethany.blogspot.com  She is beautiful and brilliant. And a real lover of Jesus. I love her personality and her appreciation of things that are eccentric. You should follow her blog. Do it. 

* My brother's blog: www.kramusthoughts.blogspot.com Okay, so I am just so privileged to be related to my brother and sister (sounds weird, but it's true). They are so cool. My brother writes about all sorts of things. I mainly love his storytelling and event-relaying abilities. Also, he writes about books he reads that prompt him to love God more. And it's encouraging to read and think on. Check him out, yo!

* Children at church. They are so...honest? I appreciate their hearts and I hope that the Lord draws each one of them to Himself soon. And I hope that they don't change in their honesty before the Lord. 

* Fotoflexer. It's a photo editing program that is FREE and really easy to use. Check it out! www.fotoflexer.com 
 

'Tis all for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can totally relate with you about listening to music, and having to stop and lift your hands and sing. In the middle of sweeping the floors or something, I'll do that. I wonder if the neighbors can see me through the window, but I don't care, cuz I really can't help it! He's an amzing God that needs to be praised!

Appollo Schloss said...

I like the new blog look. I love reading your randomness, thanks for sharing.