Thursday, June 23, 2011

Willngness and Ability

Well, friends, Brian is on the trail... The Appalachian Trail. Accompanying him this time are the following adventurers: Halie (our 16 year old daughter), Pops (Brian's dad), Mark (my brother), and Jacob (our friend). They hit the trail on Tuesday and will hopefully return sometime on Sunday evening or Monday. I am so excited to hear all of their stories!

I've been pretty busy with Caleb and Abraham... We've been visiting both sets of grandparents (minus Pops, who is, as I mentioned, hiking) and getting things done around the house. I haven't been feeling too well, but the boys have been so helpful in making me grateful for life.

I wanted to say that there has been an update to the previous post.

In my desperation, I cried out to God. I mean, who else holds the universe in the palm of His hand? I was given the faith the believe that He could organize a mess and that He was probably willing to bring order to my chaos. I asked Him. He answered back. It's been amazing. I wish that I could say more about the whole situation, but there are others involved and I don't know if it would be honoring to them to give details. Just know this, friend: He is able.

Love and hugs.

1 comment:

Appollo Schloss said...

I am glad He heard your cries.